Rancho Cortez Dude Ranch
Your Texas Dude Ranch is open year-round in the heart of the Texas Hill Country. We're just 60 miles northwest of San Antonio and 10 miles northwest of Bandera, the historic "Cowboy Capital of the World."
With a broad array of wildlife species and ruggedly beautiful
landscape as far as the eye can see, our ranch is the perfect
escape from urban life. And a great thing to do with kids in San Antonio.
Take a look for yourself at our
The Cortez Family is proud to extend to our guests the true flavor of a Texas Hill Country Dude Ranch Vacation or Ranch Holiday, one of the best San Antonio Attractions. Take a break from the city and come enjoy our authentic:
- Western-Style Horseback Riding and Instruction
- Full Day at the Ranch, including Horseback Riding
- Half Day at the Ranch, including Horseback Riding
- Western-Style Lodging, including Hay Rides, Campfires
- Home-Cooked Meals
- Overnight Campouts, with Horseback Riding
- Fitness Options, including Hiking, Fitness Classes and Healthy Meals
Our ranch borders the scenic Hill Country State Natural Area. This 5,500-acre park, with over 4o miles of hiking and riding trails, is a not-to-be missed experience.
At Rancho Cortez, you can enjoy traditional dude ranch fun or an invigorating fitness program--many families take advantage of both! Take a look at a typical day for your dude ranch vacation or for your fitness stay at the Ranch.