WESTERN-STYLE HORSEBACK RIDING AND INSTRUCTION
Whether you are an experienced equestrian or have never set foot near a horse, horseback riding is a great way to experience the true beauty of the Hill Country. This is the perfect place to bring your guests, let them saddle up, and show them some true Texan heritage!
We offer great trail rides customized to your riding level and available time. If you have enough time, we’ll include lots of additional fun dude ranch activities, too!
CHOOSE FROM AMONG THESE HORSEBACK RIDING OPTIONS:
- Western-Style Horseback Riding and Instruction
- Full Day at the Ranch, including Horseback Riding
- Half Day at the Ranch, including Horseback Riding
- Western-Style Lodging, including Hay Rides, Campfires
- Home-Cooked Meals
- Overnight Campouts, with Horseback Riding
- Fitness Options, including Hiking, Fitness Classes and Healthy Meals
The view of the unspoiled natural surroundings astride a horse is something you’ll never forget! And you’ll have plenty of terrains to explore: the combination of the ranch and the adjoining Hill Country State Natural Area offers over 40 miles of trails.
At Rancho Cortez, you can enjoy traditional dude ranch fun or an invigorating fitness program–many families take advantage of both! Take a look at a typical day for your dude ranch vacation or for your fitness stay at the Ranch.
New experiences, local culture, great activities, and true Texan hospitality await you at Rancho Cortez. You are always welcome!
Find us here:
872 Hay Hollar Rd, Bandera, TX 78003